CEO/Chairman of the Board
- Has over twenty-five years of entrepreneurship and business leadership experience.
- Lead organizations in the environmental, manufacturing, and construction industries.
- Is a FAA Certified Remote Pilot.
- Is a Harvard Business School Graduate/Alumnus.
- Received a BA from the University of Connecticut, a MBA and a MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from University of New Haven.
- Earned certificates in Strategic Finance for Smaller Businesses and Mergers and Acquisitions: Strategy, Execution, and Post-Merger Management from the Harvard Business School.
Dr. Rodrigo Kuntz Rangel, CTO
- Founded BRVANT, a Brazilian-based UAV company in 2009, currently serves as their CEO.
- Served as Product Development Engineer at EMBRAER developing electronic and software systems for military and civil aircraft.
- Holds a BS degree in Computer Engineering. a MS and PhD in Computer and Electrical Engineering.
V.P. of Drone USA’s Supply Chain Logistics and the Howco General Manager
- Has extensive management experience in logistics and aerospace manufacturing.
- Achieved a Business Degree From Warner Pacific University–Portland, OR.
- Played basketball for Warner Pacific University as scholarship athlete.
V.P. of Business Development
- Has 20+ years of extensive sales / BD experience in telecom, cyber security and digital communication markets for both Fortune 500 and start ups.
- Received a BS in Business Management from Southern Connecticut State University.
- Is a Certified FAA Remote Pilot.
- Director GATP Solutions, a financial outsourcing firm catering international clients in field of Accounting, Book keeping, Financial Analysis & Planning and Taxation.
- Chartered Accountant (2007) & Certified Public Accountant (2011) experience in various vital areas of financial operations, planning & taxation
- Previously worked with Multi National Companies like GENPACT, AMEX, Ariba India & AT&T.
- Certified Xero Advisor & QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Participated in various quality initiatives projects in Lean & Six Sigma, leading to substantial saving in time, effort & resources
- Hands on experience in working with software ranging from Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, MYOB, ATX & Pro Advisor
- Built and managed equity trading operations for several NYSE firms
- Guided Richardson Greenshields, Glenwood Securities and Wellington Shields NYSE floor operations
- Principal of Universal Services, a principal and director of Strategic Gold Corporation and Reference Point Physical Gold Fund
- Served as an infantry officer for five years in the U.S. Army
- Holds a BS degree from the United States military academy at West Point
Dr. Len Harac
- As President of Harac Consulting, Len Harac has been providing strategic and tactical business consulting since 1985. Harac Consulting’s motto “We build bottom lines” defines their mission. Dr. Harac works principally with senior management in small to mid-size companies, ideally identifying and developing profit centers. His focus is on finding the proverbial “path through the trees” with respect to one thing – profitability. This entails a comprehensive business and personnel review and subsequent recommendations for improving efficiency and focus. Dr. Harac helps implement his recommendations by authoring a strategic and tactical plan and providing interim management to achieve the plan’s goals. The plan centers on key areas which typically require improvement, structure and management as well as identifying Angels or Strategic Partners who can help his clients achieve their business goals.
- Dr. Harac has a wide range of experience over an array of industries. His extensive network of powerful strategic alliances; inclusive of Angel Investors, Law Firms, Banks, C level industry professionals and Financial Planners make him a valuable asset to growing companies. As a long-standing member of the Angel Investment community, Dr. Harac has created a multitude of lucrative relationships between growing companies and Angels, Private Equity firms, Family offices, Strategic Partners and Acquirers. Dr. Harac is an advisor to Private investors, Angel investment groups and Small business executives. In many cases, he has reversed the path of companies seemingly headed for insolvency.
- Dr. Harac has BA Chemistry from Montclair State University and acquired his PhD. in Business Administration from Warren National University.