Hand/Catapult Launched Mini UAV
The ASF 15 is a simple, yet robust and proven electric Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle capable of flying for about 2 hours with a 2 kg. (4 lbs.) payload. This low cost system can be easily transported, deployed and operated by a small team.
The ASF 15 can be fitted with several types of gyro-stabilized gimbals, making it the perfect short-range surveillance solution with a low acoustic signature and very easy operations. Contact us to discuss configuration or customization options.
- Max Take Off Weight: 8.5 kg. (18 lbs.)
- Max Range: 10 km. (6 mi.)
- Max Payload: 2 kg. (4 lbs.)
- Max Endurance: 2 hours
- Flight Conditions: Light rain -20 °C to +55 °C (-4 °F to +131 °F)
- Military ISR, convoy protection
- Communication relay
- Oil and Gas infrastructure monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Damage assessment
Please call or email Paul Ouellette for more information and pricing: