Long Endurance Unmanned Aircraft System
The ASF 50 is a Low Altitude / Long Endurance Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle capable of flying for up to 15 hours with a 7 kg. (15 lbs.) payload. This UAV has been designed to operate in a maritime environment.
The ASF 50 can be fitted with several types of airborne mission systems, which makes it a very good candidate for many surveillance applications requiring endurance and intelligence on board, while keeping its acquisition and operating costs at an affordable level.
- Max Take Off Weight: 25 kg. (55 lbs.)
- Max Range: 50 km. (31 mi.)
- Max Payload: 7 kg. (15 lbs.)
- Max Endurance: 15 hours
- Flight Conditions: Light rain -20 °C to +55 °C (-4 °F to +131 °F)
- Military ISR, convoy protection
- Oil and Gas infrastructure monitoring
- Border surveillance
- Civilian infrastructure surveillance
- Environmental monitoring
- Disaster & damage assessment
- Many others…
Please call or email Paul Ouellette for more information and pricing: